Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Like Tropical Pepsi without the horrible aftertaste



I'm now a member of Wardrobe Refashion! Four months without buying new clothing- just wearing altered, handmade stuff. Check out the Flickr community- really inspiring stuff.


I Amanda C.Q. pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing, for the period of 4 months. I pledge that i shall refashion, renovate, recycle preloved items for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract. I pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of my refashioned, renovoated, recycled, crafted or created item of clothing on the Wardrobe Refashion blog, so that others may share the joy that thy thriftyness brings!

Signed, Amanda C.Q.


For some reason, the phrase "thy thriftyness" is really funny to me.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Antique Glass said...

Its fun reading this. though its kinda short. Take care.

June 22, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Anonymous PC to Ipod Transfer said...

Thanks! :) take care!



PC to Ipod Transfer

June 29, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home